mandag den 22. oktober 2012

Letter to Agony Aunt

Dear Agony Aunt,

I am an 11-year-old boy who live with my mother and I have a big problem. I hope you can help me and give me a pice of advice.
My mom is an alcoholic and a liar. When ever she drinks, she says that she hasn't been drinking, but I can smell that she drank. She has hang-over nearly everyday. Most of the time I steal all of her alcohol, and throw it down the sink. It is very predictable where she is hiding her alcohol, and she is at work  the most of the day, so i have a lot of time for my self. Normally she loves me, or at least pretend to, but when she gets some alcohol she gets very irritable. Once she hit me, and I ran away, but she came after me, and I love her for that. I am pretty anxious that if she doesn't get some responsibility, it is going to get really bad.
Thank you in advance,
Trevor

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar