The adjectives:
Trevor: Clever, helpfull, friendly, nice and mature of his age.
Jerry: Homeless, helpfull, nervous, poor and addicted to drugs.
Arlene: Alcoholic, white trash, poor, weak and sweet.
Eugene: Clever, helpfull, burned, kind and understanding.
Eugene Simonet, why i became a teacher: I think, that I became a teacher, because i didn't have any power. I ran away, when I was very young, because of my father, who always hitted my mother. After som years I came back, because I missed my mother. When I came back, my father knocked me unconcius, and when I woke up, I was strapped to a chair. My father poured gasoline all over me, and sat me on fire. So the most of my life i felt powerless, and that is also why I am so nervous all the time, and that I have to have a schedule for the day, so I know that I don't do anything wrong. Another reason for why I became a teacher, is that want to be able to protect the children, at least a little bit, and i'm trying to be a nice teacher, so the children can come to me with their problems. I have always thought of me to be very smart, and I thought, why not pass that on to the next generation, so i took an internship as a teacher, just to try it out, and I actually thought that it was pretty funny.
Trevor: Clever, helpfull, friendly, nice and mature of his age.
Jerry: Homeless, helpfull, nervous, poor and addicted to drugs.
Arlene: Alcoholic, white trash, poor, weak and sweet.
Eugene: Clever, helpfull, burned, kind and understanding.
Eugene Simonet, why i became a teacher: I think, that I became a teacher, because i didn't have any power. I ran away, when I was very young, because of my father, who always hitted my mother. After som years I came back, because I missed my mother. When I came back, my father knocked me unconcius, and when I woke up, I was strapped to a chair. My father poured gasoline all over me, and sat me on fire. So the most of my life i felt powerless, and that is also why I am so nervous all the time, and that I have to have a schedule for the day, so I know that I don't do anything wrong. Another reason for why I became a teacher, is that want to be able to protect the children, at least a little bit, and i'm trying to be a nice teacher, so the children can come to me with their problems. I have always thought of me to be very smart, and I thought, why not pass that on to the next generation, so i took an internship as a teacher, just to try it out, and I actually thought that it was pretty funny.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar