I think that it would be a good thing, if teachers carry guns, but I don't think that there is a lot of teachers, whom actually would go around with a gun. Of course would it be better, if the schools hired a private corporation to protect the school, but that would of course be very expensive. It would also be better, if the teachers had something that could just paralyze somebody instead of killing them. It would be good to have a gun nearby, if a maniac jumps into a classroom, and starts shooting everywhere. If that were to happen, then it would be good if a teacher had the courage to shoot him/her. If the teachers are too scared or too untrained with a gun, and they miss the shot, then the maniac could get even more weapons to shoot with.. I can see why many parents think that it would be a bad idea, because one of the other kids could maybe take it, or it could go off in an accident. So I hope every school will get teachers with guns, even though I think it would be hard, because of all the people who doesn't want it.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar